Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of our site are established on the basis of mutual respect and honest trading
If you are 18 or older, we grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, non-assignable, non-sublicensable license to access mazad.com in compliance with the terms and conditions; unlicensed access is unauthorized. You agree not to license, distribute, make derivative works, display, sell, or "frame" content from mazad.com, excluding content you create and sharing with friends/family. You grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, unlimited, worldwide, fully paid/sub-licensable license to use, copy, perform, display, distribute, and make derivative works from content you post.
You agree not to use or provide software (except for general purpose web browsers and email clients, or software expressly licensed by us) or services that interact or interoperate with mazad.com, e.g. for downloading, uploading, posting, flagging, emailing, search, or mobile use. Robots, spiders, scripts, scrapers, crawlers, etc. are prohibited, as are misleading, unsolicited, unlawful, and/or spam postings/email. You agree not to collect users' personal and/or contact information ("personal information").
You agree we may moderate mazad.com access and use in our sole discretion, e.g. by blocking (e.g. IP addresses), filtering, deletion, delay, omission, verification, and/or access/account/license termination.
You agree to the following:
- Not to bypass said moderation,
- mazad.com is not liable for moderating, not moderating, or representations as to moderating
- Nothing we say or do waives our right to moderate, or not. All site rules, e.g. Prohibited posted are incorporated in the list below.
All members must comply with all applicable laws, the mazad.com terms and conditions and all posted site rules.
Here is a partial list of goods, services, and content prohibited on mazad.com:
- Any good, service, or content that violates the law or legal rights of others
- False, misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent content; bait and switch; keyword spam
- Offensive, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or malicious postings or email
- Anyone’s personal, identifying, confidential or proprietary information
- Spam; mis-categorized, over-posted, cross-posted, or nonlocal content
- Postings or email the primary purpose of which is to drive traffic to a website
- Weapons; firearms/guns and components; BB/pellet, stun, and spear guns; etc.
- Ammunition, clips, cartridges, reloading materials, gunpowder, fireworks, explosivesa
- US military items not demilitarized in accord with Defense Department policy
- Child pornography; bestiality; offers or solicitation of illegal prostitution
- Food stamps, WIC vouchers, SNAP or WIC goods, governmental assistance
- Alcohol or tobacco; unpackaged or adulterated food or cosmetics
- Prescription drugs, medical devices; controlled substances and related items
- Recalled items; hazardous materials; body parts/fluids; un-sanitized bedding/clothing
- Stolen property, property with serial number removed/altered, burglary tools, etc.
- ID cards, licenses, police insignia, government documents, birth certificates, etc.
- Counterfeit, or pirated items; tickets or gift cards that restrict transfer
- Lottery or raffle tickets, sweepstakes entries, slot machines, gambling items
- Postings or email offering, promoting, or linking to unsolicited products or services
- Affiliate marketing; network, or multi-level marketing; pyramid schemes
- Only where local law prohibits: Pet sales, animal parts, stud service
Please don't use mazad.com for these purposes, and contact us if anyone else you see doing so.
Auctions / Sales
You authorize mazad.com to charge your account for mazad.com fees unless noted otherwise. Mazad.com fees are in US dollars; tax is additional where applicable. To the extent permitted by law, fees are nonrefundable, even for posts we remove. We may refuse purchases, which may place a hold on your account.
MANY JURISDICTIONS HAVE LAWS PROTECTING CONSUMERS AND OTHER CONTRACT PARTIES, LIMITING THEIR ABILITY TO WAIVE CERTAIN RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES. WE RESPECT SUCH LAWS; NOTHING HEREIN SHALL WAIVE RIGHTS OR RESPONSIBILITIES THAT CANNOT BE WAIVED.
To the extent permitted by law,
- We make no promise as to mazad.com, its completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, propriety, security or reliability.
- Your access and use are at your own risk, and mazad.com is provided "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE"
- We are not liable for any harm resulting from
- User content
- User conduct, e.g. illegal conduct
- Your mazad.com use
- Our representations
- We and our Officers, Directors, Employees ("mazad.com"), disclaim all warranties & conditions, expressed or implied, of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, or non-infringement
- mazad.com entities are not liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss (e.g. of profit, revenue, data, or goodwill);
- In no even shall our total liability exceed $10.00.
You agree to:
- Any claim, cause of action or dispute ("Claim") arising out of or related to the terms and conditions or your mazad.com use is governed by Texas ("TX") law regardless of your location or any conflict or choice of law principle;
- Claims must be resolved exclusively by state or federal court in San Francisco, CA (except we may seek injunctive remedy anywhere);
- To submit to personal jurisdiction of said courts
- Any Claim must be filed by 1 year after it arose or be forever barred
- Not to bring or take part in a class action against mazad.com
- Except government agencies) to indemnify mazad.com for any damage, loss, and expense (e.g. legal fees) arising from claims related to your mazad.com use;
- You are liable for terms and conditions breaches by affiliates (e.g. marketers) paid by you, directly or indirectly (e.g. through an affiliate network)
- To pay us for breaching or inducing others to breach the "USE" section, not as a penalty, but as a reasonable estimate of our damages (actual damages are often hard to calculate): $0.10 per server request, $1 per post, email, flag, or account created, $1 per item of PI collected, and $1000 per software distribution, capped at $25,000 per day.
Users complying with prior written licenses may access mazad.com thereby until authorization is terminated. Otherwise, this is the exclusive and entire agreement between us. If a term in the terms and conditions is unenforceable, other terms are unaffected. If translations of the terms and conditions conflict with the English to Arabic version, English version controls.
Thanks for helping keep mazad.com safe, friendly and useful for everyone